We all buy packed foods for easy comforts. Glass, papers, news papers, brown bags, cardboard boxes, metals, aluminum foil etc take part in our lives through food.
Tag: Food Packing Materials
Recently FSSAI of India has warned about the food packed in news papers.
Foods are packed and served in these leaves does not impose any such health issues.
High aluminum intake may be harmful to some patients with bone diseases or renal impairment.
The plastic bottles and cartons used for milk and juice will have substance called HDPE (HIGH-DENSITY POLYETHYLENE) made of polyolefin polymers.
The use of plastic container including bottled water has raised several health concerns in past two decades.
BPA is used in the food and drink packaging industry for its durability and versatility.
Glass is the only widely-used packaging considered by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration as “generally recognized as safe” or “GRAS.
Know about WeRIndia
- Here's What Garlic Can Do To Your Skin and Hair
- Baby Who Weighed 6 Kg At The Time Of Birth!
- TWINNING! Shilpa Shetty And Twinkle Khanna Shared The Same Style Statement
- Style Trends Of This Season To Pick From AIFW SS'18
- Things That You Need To Avoid During Diwali
- How To Use Cocoa Butter To Get Rid Of Dry Skin