We all buy packed foods for easy comforts. Glass, papers, news papers, brown bags, cardboard boxes, metals, aluminum foil etc take part in our lives through food.
Tag: Food Packing Materials
Recently FSSAI of India has warned about the food packed in news papers.
Foods are packed and served in these leaves does not impose any such health issues.
High aluminum intake may be harmful to some patients with bone diseases or renal impairment.
The plastic bottles and cartons used for milk and juice will have substance called HDPE (HIGH-DENSITY POLYETHYLENE) made of polyolefin polymers.
The use of plastic container including bottled water has raised several health concerns in past two decades.
BPA is used in the food and drink packaging industry for its durability and versatility.
Glass is the only widely-used packaging considered by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration as “generally recognized as safe” or “GRAS.
Know about WeRIndia
- 7 Zodiac Signs That Are Going To Get Rich In The Coming Days
- Makeup Guide For Different Face Shapes
- These Are Zodiac Signs Which Are Manipulative
- Life Hacks: Tips To Get Along With Your Sister-In-Law
- Google Celebrates Day 16 Of The Pyeongchang Winter Olympics With Yet Another Doodle
- 8 Easy Ways To Burn Calories Throughout The Day