It is fear of cooking and it can be of many forms. Some may be afraid of cooking for larger groups or some may be afraid of chores that involved in cooking like cutting vegetables, getting ready for cooking or mixing food.
Know about WeRIndia
- Effects of linoleic acid on inflammatory response depend on genes
- B-group vitamins can improve concentration among people with first episode psychosis
- Health effects of metabolic 'magic bullet' protein
- Epigenetic change causes fruit fly babies to inherit diet-induced heart disease
- Innovative skin patch may offer long-term contraception
- Sleeping less than six hours a night may increase cardiovascular risk