An anal fissure is a small tear in the lining of the anus caused by a hard, dry bowel movement, diarrhea or inflammation of the anorectal area.
Know about WeRIndia
- When fathers exercise, children are healthier, even as adults
- Compulsive Eating & Weight Gain
- Using light to destroy metastatic breast cancer
- Adding refined fiber to processed food could have negative health effects, study finds
- Eating leafy greens could help prevent macular degeneration
- Weight loss success linked with active self-control regions of the brain