Urodynamic testing is any procedure that looks at how well the bladder, urethra, and sphincters store and release urine.
Know about WeRIndia
- An imbalance of electrons in the liver may be a common risk factor for disease
- Beyond the garnish: Will a new type of produce get the microgreen light?
- The death marker protein cleans up your muscles after exercise
- Even natural products can be harmful for the unborn child
- Higher fiber saves lives, but food processing may remove benefits
- Adding a blend of spices to a meal may help lower inflammation