There are several health myths that we have accepted knowingly or unknowingly in our day to day life. Next few slides talk about few popular health myths with scientific explanations why they are myths and not facts.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease