Are you trying to starve to reduce weight? Before taking extreme action understand why it is a myth and why starving is not going to help to reduce weight.
Tag: Debunking health myths
It may be a fantasy of many but surely a person who has six packs ab cannot be fit. When we see magazine covers and actors with six packs abs we tend to think this is the epitome of fitness and health both.
When it comes to some of the harsh chemicals it takes months, years to reduce the chemicals especially fat-soluble chemicals as dioxins and PCBs.
Refined sugar does not contain much of minerals and significant amount of nutrients.
Alkaline diet is healthy and it also encouraged us to eat more vegetables, fruits and plant based foods. However consuming alkaline food does not reduce acidity.
Vegetable chips are quite popular. We can see new types of vegetable chips arriving almost every day. Beetroot, zucchini, spinach, kale, beans etc.
No, it is not! Knuckle cracking helps to loosens the stiffness in finger. Many people have the habit of cracking knuckles and they do so when fingers feel tired, or over worked or even when bored.
Starving or eating very little is a bad idea and once you start eating it leads to weight gain.
Know about WeRIndia
- Genetic variants that protect against obesity could aid new weight loss medicines
- After heart attack: Late dinner and no breakfast a killer combination
- Achieving sugar reduction targets could cut child obesity and healthcare costs
- Microbiome science may help doctors deliver more effective, personalized treatment to children with irritable bowel syndrome
- Torn rotator cuff: Everything you need to know
- Low-calorie sweetener derived from lactose gets manufacturing boost from yeast