Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) is an HIV prevention strategy where HIV-negative individuals take HIV medications after coming into contact with HIV to reduce their risk of becoming infected.
Know about WeRIndia
- List Of Zodiac Signs That Are More Likely To Be Narcissists
- 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Leeks
- Banana Yogurt Face Pack For Fair Skin
- DIY Homemade Mascara To Add Beauty Appeal To Your Eyes
- Mango Ice Cream Recipe| How To Make Mango Ice Cream| Easy Home-made Mango Ice Cream Recipe
- Zodiac Signs That Are More Likely To Get Divorced