Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) is an HIV prevention strategy where HIV-negative individuals take HIV medications after coming into contact with HIV to reduce their risk of becoming infected.
Know about WeRIndia
- 7 Zodiac Signs That Are Going To Get Rich In The Coming Days
- Makeup Guide For Different Face Shapes
- These Are Zodiac Signs Which Are Manipulative
- Life Hacks: Tips To Get Along With Your Sister-In-Law
- Google Celebrates Day 16 Of The Pyeongchang Winter Olympics With Yet Another Doodle
- 8 Easy Ways To Burn Calories Throughout The Day