Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) is an HIV prevention strategy where HIV-negative individuals take HIV medications after coming into contact with HIV to reduce their risk of becoming infected.
Know about WeRIndia
- With abdominal etching, plastic surgeons help patients get 'six-pack abs'
- New insight into how obesity, insulin resistance can impair cognition
- How to Avoid Osteoporosis
- Genetic variants that protect against obesity could aid new weight loss medicines
- After heart attack: Late dinner and no breakfast a killer combination
- Achieving sugar reduction targets could cut child obesity and healthcare costs