Skin lighteners, which may also be marketed as skin lightening or spot and acne removal creams and lotions, often contain hydroquinone (a known endocrine disruptor), or worse, mercury.
Know about WeRIndia
- Eating breakfast burns more carbs during exercise and accelerates metabolism for next meal
- Ten tips to prevent stretch marks
- What happens at each stage of breast cancer?
- Chemicals found in vegetables prevent colon cancer in mice
- Migraines are more common in women, but why?
- Mixing energy drinks with alcohol could enhance the negative effects of binge drinking