There are many chemicals one can come across in food labels. Many of them we have not heard off and we cannot even pronounce names of those chemicals listed.
As of now, FDA has no power to evaluate or approve ingredients before they make it into the products you use every day, which is why hazardous ingredients are in our mascaras, foundations & lipsticks.
Some personal care products are easy to make yourself, and this can be a great project for a party. Make your own sugar or salt scrubs or body oils, using simple, organic ingredients.
Know about WeRIndia
- What are speech disorders?
- Study in mice examines impact of reused cooking oil on breast cancer progression
- New evidence links lifespan extension to metabolic regulation of immune system
- High-fructose corn syrup boosts intestinal tumor growth in mice
- No evidence that calcium increases risk of AMD
- What to know about a bulging disc in the neck