Medicines may give temporary relief or can be good at getting rid of pain. However, for many, consuming drugs is an unpleasant experience because of side effects.
Know about WeRIndia
- What can cause cramps after menopause?
- PMS Relief (Cramps, Mood Swings, Fatigue)
- What to do if you've lost a birth control pill
- Making weight: Ensuring that micro preemies gain pounds and inches
- Over-the-counter drugs, dietary supplements and their effect on lab test results
- Pass the salt: Study finds average consumption safe for heart health