Ulcerative colitis is an inflammatory disease of the large intestine (the colon) that affects about 500,000 people, predominantly under 30, and can eventually increase the risk of developing large bowel cancer.
Know about WeRIndia
- Does Sitting Up Straight Really Help In Curing Backache?
- The Nine Manifestations Of Goddess Durga
- DIY Egg And Cucumber Face Pack To Tighten Loose Skin
- Ever Wondered Why People Smoke After Sex?
- Things That Seem Harmless But Are Actually Dangerous For Your Baby
- Skin responsible for greater exposure to carcinogens in barbecue smoke than lungs