Ulcerative colitis is an inflammatory disease of the large intestine (the colon) that affects about 500,000 people, predominantly under 30, and can eventually increase the risk of developing large bowel cancer.
Know about WeRIndia
- The uterus plays a role in memory, study finds
- Endometriosis after a cesarean delivery: What to know
- Why are my breasts sore before a period?
- What to know about rectovaginal endometriosis
- CRISPR joins battle of the bulge, fights obesity without edits to genome
- Large restaurant portions a global problem, study finds