Ulcerative colitis is an inflammatory disease of the large intestine (the colon) that affects about 500,000 people, predominantly under 30, and can eventually increase the risk of developing large bowel cancer.
Know about WeRIndia
- 11 Foods For Healthy Uterus And Ovaries
- Find Out How The Super Blue Blood Moon Will Affect Your Mood
- Ways To Use Onion Juice For Hair Growth: Before & After
- Real Life Story: What Happened To The “Frost Boy” Of China
- 16 Awesome Health Benefits Of Fennel Tea
- Aloo Matar Gravy Recipe: How To Prepare Potato Peas Gravy At Home