We all are familiar with four types of blood groups and when someone in need of blood, doctors look for a donor who has similar blood group. The general blood types of are A, B, AB and O.
Know about WeRIndia
- 5 natural ways to reduce breast size
- 10 ways to boost libido
- Hazelnuts improve older adults' micronutrient levels, study shows
- Obesity intervention needed before pregnancy
- Elevated hormone flags liver problems in mice with methylmalonic acidemia
- Link between neonatal vitamin D deficiency and schizophrenia confirmed