Apocrine glands, however, are located in targeted areas of the body—the armpits, for example—and they don’t really do much to cool down the body. These glands in the armpit region and groin release oily substances.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease