Apocrine glands, however, are located in targeted areas of the body—the armpits, for example—and they don’t really do much to cool down the body. These glands in the armpit region and groin release oily substances.
Know about WeRIndia
- 5 natural ways to reduce breast size
- 10 ways to boost libido
- Hazelnuts improve older adults' micronutrient levels, study shows
- Obesity intervention needed before pregnancy
- Elevated hormone flags liver problems in mice with methylmalonic acidemia
- Link between neonatal vitamin D deficiency and schizophrenia confirmed