The increased number of sick people and deaths in every part of the world making pandemic Covid notorious. People are reporting more positive cases than before. On social media and TV channels we hear and see experiences of those who tested positive and asymptomatic for the disease, those who tested positive, fell sick and recovered
Psoriasis is a chronic condition occurs in people due to several reasons including an overactive immune system. Sometimes chronic body inflammation might cause psoriasis symptoms like red plaques, itchiness, red skin spots on skin surface.
Depending upon the severity of Covid-19 pandemic, many countries are opening in stages and employees started returning to work.
While we all are under quarantine to beat Covid-19, let us plan on keeping ourselves mentally and physically fit. Let us not succumb to anxiety, depression and unwanted negative thoughts
To fight Covid-19 and to recover fast from the disease we need two key weapons. These two weapons that help us fight the deadly Covid-19 are hydration and nutrition.
Due to shortage of facial mask Governments and health officials are asking people to wear cloth face covering in public as precautions to protect against Covid-19.
Do we need to disinfect groceries, phone, keyboard, mail and take outs? Self-quarantine helps us to be safe. However, even after so much precautions taken care, still sometimes outside items can bring microbes inside home.
In the current situation pharmacies and stores are shortage of hand sanitizers. Is hand sanitizer is better than soap water to maintain hygiene?
Know about WeRIndia
- Stress, Sleep Problems and Weight Gain
- Managing Cholesterol and Blood Sugar with Food
- Plant-based diets shown to lower blood pressure even with limited meat and dairy
- Pizza study shows body copes surprisingly well with one-off calorie indulgence
- Food supplements may improve brain health among young children in low income countries
- Diets high in protein, particularly plant protein, linked to lower risk of death