Easy pose or Sukhasana is everyday pose for all. It is a beautiful, easy pose and has many benefits.
Body and Mind
Sage Koundinya or Eka Pada Koundinyasana II is named after sage Koundinya who had one twisted leg and arm.
The word yoga in Sanskrit means “union”. It is derived from Yuj which means to join. Yoga helps to build a beautiful understanding of body and mind. When couple practice yoga together, it will help to strengthen the relationship and brings joy and satisfaction in life.
Feathered peacock pose is a challenging intermediate / advanced pose that needs several practice session to get into the pose properly
Respecting and honoring the Sun is practiced in all religions. The Sun stands for knowledge, spiritual light and wisdom. The
Our health depends on our body and mind. The balance between two of these elements keeps us going in life.
These steps will take you to a great success and will fulfill your dreams!
Yoga poses that involve twisting of the body helps to stretch the spine, provide relaxation for muscles and strengthens back. Bharadvaja’s twist is an intermediate yoga pose that reduces lower backache, also gives relief from neck and sciatica pain.
Know about WeRIndia
- Genes identified that increase the risk of obesity but also protect against disease
- Vitamin D deficiency does not increase risk of type 1 diabetes, study finds
- Study estimates two-thirds of COVID-19 hospitalizations due to four conditions
- Decrease in peanut allergy among infants after guideline changes
- Hormone helps prevent muscle loss in mice on high fat diets
- Toddler sleep patterns matter