Reverse Side Angle, stronger core and legs, flexibility of thigh muscles, intermediate yoga asana
Body and Mind
Have you ever experienced energy flow as you get into a pose in your yoga practice? In yoga, vayu refers to an energetic force that moves in specific direction in our body and influences body function, health and activities.
Every now and then turn up your mouth corner into a smile! Humans need good laugh to get through the stress. Stress is part of our lives. Sometimes it can prolong long like Pandemic lockdown stress
One of the popular pose to relieve back pain, to stretch hamstring and to reduce belly fat is sleeping pigeon pose or rested
Tibetan singing bowls are type of bells that create vibration with very rich deep sound when played. The purpose of using singing bowl is to promote relaxation in mind and body.
Mother earth means nature. Nature is amazing and it’s beauty is soothing especially when you enter a forest, fresh scent of trees, sunlight peeking through the trees gives us comfort. Spending time in forest gives a feeling of fulfillment and, relaxes mind and body.
Padahastasana Foot Hand Forward Bend is intermediate pose. It takes several practice to get into the pose. It is one of the best pose out there in yoga that helps to reduce belly and strengthens muscles.
Dolphin plank for strong arms and strong legs -Also known as Makara Adho Mukha Svanasana in sanskrit, Dolphin plank pose is intermediate pose.
Know about WeRIndia
- Stress, Sleep Problems and Weight Gain
- Managing Cholesterol and Blood Sugar with Food
- Plant-based diets shown to lower blood pressure even with limited meat and dairy
- Pizza study shows body copes surprisingly well with one-off calorie indulgence
- Food supplements may improve brain health among young children in low income countries
- Diets high in protein, particularly plant protein, linked to lower risk of death