Aerial yoga is like using hammock and trying different poses and movements to get both flexibility and strength. It involves yoga poses, Pilates and gymnastics.
Body and Mind
Ardha Matsyendrasana is a beginner’s yoga pose. This pose teaches how to sit in proper position and works on abs and spine. It is a twist pose that needs proper focus on the way we hold pose
Make a list of things what you want to achieve and act on it.
On January 15th of this year Indians are celebrating Makara Sankranthi.
Self-control is simple phrase but it has deep meaning and powerful message.
By practicing yoga one can benefit a lot. People who have thyroid problems can stimulate thyroid glands and balance the hormone to bring back normalcy in thyroid gland by practicing some of the yoga poses on day-to-day basis.
Often body piercing is done for aesthetic reasons without understanding the science and spiritual reasons.
Do you know? Savasana is the hardest of all the poses in Yoga?!. It might look like a simple nap pose and for this reason man
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease